Monday, July 28, 2008

Moving to Columbia soon

Moving to Columbia soon?
I have lived in Germany for about 4 years. So we finally got our orders I started freakin out!!! I just need help with everything! Where is a good nursing school, CNA training or a good place to get a job in health administration, I have my degree in that. Also a good daycare, good area to live, and horseback riding lessons, my 4 year old takes them over here. Also where is a good used car place. My car that isn't even paid off blew up so I can't really afford another payment. Anything else that anyone can tell me I would really appreciate!! Thanks in advance! Sorry I forgot that part... South Carolina
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
To get advice, you need to tell us what state you are moving to because we have a lot of cities called Columbia in the U.S.... Sorry can't help you. I'm close to Columbia, MO.


Read more discussion :