Sunday, June 1, 2008

Can someone give me some information about the NROTC scholarship

Can someone give me some information about the NROTC scholarship?
From what I understand this scholarship gives you up to $180,000 in money for your education in any field but then it says "Upon receiving a bachelor degree, you will be commissioned as an Ensign (0-1) in the United States Navy" and "Can apply for Navy or Nurse Corps (must major in a nursing degree program leading to a BSN)". Can someone explain what an Ensign is. Do they have much freedom as in ability to do things? How long do you have to stay with the navy if you get this scholarship? Is the navy a good career, like can you be stationed cool places like Germany? I am also thinking of majoring in dental hygiene, would this scholarship be a good option for me? Thanks. I am so confused right now.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I found some info about getting this scholarship online in this scholarship database - scholarships.onlinewebshop.net


Read more discussion :