Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How can get Newzeland PR

How can get Newzeland PR?
Hi I am Shyam from Nepal. I really want to get PR from Newzeland but how come it be possible? I have more than 10 years working experience in different health organizations and presently, working in UNICEF, Nepal. Regarding qualification, I have completed Masters degree in International health from Germany, Sweden and Denmark along with graduation in Nursing from Nepal. Besides this, I have also completed Masters Degree in Health Education, Diploma in Public Health and Tropical Medicine. If have any possibility, please share me and guide me how can I get PR from Newzeland ? Your suggestion and guidance is highly appriciative. Shyam
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Scrub up on up your English for a start...you will need to be fluent...
2 :
Or at least learn to spell the name of it. It's two words, New Zealand.


Read more discussion :