Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stopped nursing my son 1yr. ago, all the sudden boobs leaking

Stopped nursing my son 1yr. ago, all the sudden boobs leaking?
I was forced to stop nursing my son a year ago when he was 6 months because my milk dried up. All of the sudden today they're leaking again. My husband just got home from 2 months in Germany and we just had sex for the 1st time, since he left, about a week ago. And I definitely haven't slept with anyone else ( that I know of.. lol JK!).. I took a pregnancy test and it came out neg. Has anyone else had this problem?
Newborn & Baby - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Some of the hormones that are involved in breastfeeding are the same as hormones your body produces during sex. It's possible that having sex, particularly after a long abstinence, triggered your body to produce a little bit of milk. It's nothing to worry about.
2 :
Oxytocin is responsible for milk letdown. It is also the same hormone released during sex and in larger amounts during orgasm.


Read more discussion :