Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Should I move to Germany

Should I move to Germany ?
I want to move to Germany after I get out of college but my parents said they would get so mad at me of I did because my brother moved there with his wife because she is German.and they never get to see their grandchildren.but I love it in germany and in college I'm taking nursing as my major and German as my minor.I love being there when Im there,I could defenitaly see myself living there.there's kind of a guy involved too. Ohh if it helps I already know intermediate german and still learning from all my family in Germany
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes you should, Germany is so beautiful. Do what would make you happy, not your parents. It's your happiness, not theirs. (:
2 :
No, Germany is full of stupid Nazis.


Read more discussion :