Thursday, May 28, 2009

U.S. Nurse needing a job/study opportunities in Germany

U.S. Nurse needing a job/study opportunities in Germany?
Hi, My husband and I are going to be in Germany for the next two years. I've applied to the military bases in the area we're living, but they only want to hire military wives, which is understandable. So I am wondering about other possibilities...perhaps even getting my master's degree in an area of nursing that I can use when I get back to the States. Any suggestions?
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Definately look into that. Try to find out who's hiring there, if there's any possibility in career advancement while you're there. Sorry, if this wasn't very helpful, but I've never been to Germany


Read more discussion: