Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What job could i get if my major is nursing & my minor is German

What job could i get if my major is nursing & my minor is German?
I would like to know what kind of job i could get,or maybe if i could get a job in germany.
Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could very well become a medic at the army hospital in Germany where our injured soldiers go. I hope the person before me didnt say that.
2 :
Being a nursing major, the first obvious choice would be a career as a nurse. If you could speak German, you could potentially become a nurse in Germany, but I'm not sure whether or not you'd need extra qualifications to meet health requirements in Germany. You could also look into working in an area with many German speakers - that would be a plus for hospitals and private clinics. It would help if you told us where you're from. That way, we can help you research a few work places around you.


Read more discussion :