Monday, December 14, 2009

How to get in college while stationed with husband in Germany

How to get in college while stationed with husband in Germany?
I am trying to get registered for school while stationed over in Germany with my husband who is in the Army. I have been out of high school going on 6 years in april. I haven't started trying to get my degree yet so busy with my kids. I would like to start my pre reqs for nursing school. I went to the education councilors over here and they handed me a bunch of pamphlet's and said good luck ... they suck at their job!!!! I have tried googling but I don't understand any of it. If anyone knows anything that could help me I would appreciate it. I am not an idiot, I am just new to all of it.
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can try online schooling. University of Phoenix Kaplan University Walden University Here is a website with more: http://www.guidetoonlineschools.com/online-schools These should help yo get your general education in for the first 2 years.


Read more discussion :