Sunday, September 7, 2008

What is the average salary of a CRNA (nurse anesthetist) in Germany

What is the average salary of a CRNA (nurse anesthetist) in Germany?
I am thinking of studying nursing in germany, and if I did do this, I would want to go on and become a nurse anesthetist. However, I have heard that nurses have really crappy salaries in germany, so I was wondering what an ordinary registered nurse made, and then if possible what a nurse anesthetist made. Thanks!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If money is your only concern ( and it shoud NOT be ),l then do not do it. American nurses are totally overpaid. That's why our system does not work. It's too expensive. nurse anesthetist ? There's no such thing. Nurses don't do that over there. Only a doctor can do it. It would be around 2 000 Euros a month.


Read more discussion :