Sunday, September 28, 2008

Online nursing school for when I move to Germany? Please help

Online nursing school for when I move to Germany? Please help!?
I'm moving to Germany in July, my husband is stationed in Vilseck with his unit. I really want to go to school for nursing, but all the campuses over there don't have a wide variety of nursing options. So what online schools can I enroll at without it mattering that i'm in Germany? i know nothing about international schooling or whatever else, but i really would like to know so i can get the ball rolling and be ready to start asap! thank you so much. <3
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
is that dp a picture of you, because your really hot
2 :
You cannot become a nurse online. Nursing involves hands on skills that must be leaned in person. You have to attend lectures, take part in skills labs and work in clinical settings to gain practical experience working with real patients.


Read more discussion :