Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Does anyone know how I should proceed

Does anyone know how I should proceed?
I'm an Air Force wife and we're stationed in Germany right now. I wish to become a nurse, but can't get a job without any degree in the nursing field and can't take any campus courses. I am with Kaplan, currently, getting my degree in Medical Assisting. Does anyone have any better suggestions for me on how to reach my ultimate goal of becoming a RN? Would a physician's assistant be a better online option or should I stick to medical assisting? Or should I chart a whole new course? Thank you in advance!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think that first of all, don't settle for just anything. I mean, don't just chart a whole new course if your heart is really into the medical field. Secondly, maybe you should stick to medical assisting FOR NOW, only until you are able to take more courses to achieve RN status. Who knows? You may decide you really like med assisting (or even something else) and then you won't even have to worry about it! :)
2 :
There are no Physician Assistant Programs that are Online. Physician Assistants are Trained medical professionals and most programs are Masters Degree Programs. Which is much more advanced training than an RN. Check out aapa.org to see what a Physician Assistant is.


Read more discussion :