Monday, January 14, 2008

U.S. Nursing schools in Germany

U.S. Nursing schools in Germany??
My husband is in the army and we would love to go to Germany when he gets back from Afghanastan, the only problem is, I need to get into a four year university for nursing. I will be recieving my associates in pre-nursing really soon here, and want to continue on with my bachelors in nursing. I will not have a nursing degree as I have done no clinicals, it is not a nursing degree I will be recieveing only a pre nursing degree. I am wondering if there are any Four year colleges that are in Germany on an Army post that do nursing degrees?? How would I find out more information about this? I want to get a degree and be able to take the NCLEX and still work in the U.S. when we come back?? Thank you for any help or advice I mean it CAN NOT be an online course, I DO NOT have my RN's Licesne at all. Just pre nursing
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are no US schools for nursing in Germany. Do you speak German? You might be able to find a way to enroll in a German University as a foreign student. But then you would have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get your RN in the states. I would suggest you postpone your move to Germany. Finish your education here and get your RN in the states. Then you might be able to work in Germany. But get licensed here.