Friday, November 7, 2008

I want to become a nurse in Germany. Citizenship aside, how hard is foreign language medical terminology etc

I want to become a nurse in Germany. Citizenship aside, how hard is foreign language medical terminology etc?
Okay. I want to know how hard it would be for me to learn nursing in German. I speak German to an extent, and I will eventually live there. What is the job outlook there? How well are nurses paid there? I have my citizenship covered and everything, I am just looking to see how hard it would be. I'm willing to work as hard as I need to get what I want.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I personally find citizenship to be the more difficult issue. Since you have covered you should have a great shot at being a nurse! You already speak some German which is helpful and as long as you are good at memorizing, you will be able to memorize the necessary info to be a nurse there. It would probably help if you already know American medical terminology and its definitions, instead of trying to learn a word in German and then learn what the word means. Good luck!


Read mored discussion :